Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally, some relief!

I have finally found something that works for my foot! I have been wearing a leg splint at night for the last week and it has helped my foot so much! The splint keeps my foot at a 90 degree angle from my leg all night so that my calf muscles don't pull on my foot muscles. That is the biggest problem with heel spurs and plantar fasciitis. The calf muscles are so tight that they pull on the foot and that leads to the foot problems. I am still going to laser therapy and I think that with all the stretching, icing, laser and the night splint, my foot just might heal! Although I was told today at laser that running is not good for me. Well that's just tough. I am going to run and play soccer as much as I can because doing nothing is even worse for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment